1. What is your favourite item from your wardrobe?
Currently the favourite everyday item of clothing that I own is my Joni jeans from Topshop because they're high waisted, extremely comfy, still as soft as they were when I bought them and I wear them all of the time.
2. What is the place you go to when you want to think about things?
I actually have a few places that I go to to just be alone and think about things. First off is my bedroom because it's like my comfort zone and it allows me to think about things alone. As weird as it sounds, when I go in the shower or the bath I always end up thinking about everything because it allows me to have the privacy to think about everything and it's just a relaxing environment.
3. Favourite song at the moment?
I have quite a few favourite songs at the moment as one of my favourite bands have released their single/EP and I love all of the songs from them as well as previous albums. However, I am really loving the song 'Say Something' by A Great Big World ft Christina Aguilera.
4. Must have for spring/summer?
My must have for spring is pastel colours as they're probably my favourite range of colours and they suit the season incredibly well. My must have for summer is probably either an illuminating foundation such as the Wake Me Up foundation or a highlighter as the sun is normally out a lot!
5. If you could move to another country, where would it be?
I would most likely move to either America or Greece for different reasons. I would love to move to America as there seems to be a lot of business opportunities there and a lot of things that you can't experience in England. I've always wanted to visit Greece as it just seems to peaceful and they have such nice weather over there.
6. Makeup product you can't live without?
I really couldn't live without mascara as I just think it makes me look 10x more awake.
7. Favourite book?
I was most excited to answer this question as in January after months and months of my friend nagging me to read it, I caved and I read the book Nothing Left To Loose by Kirsty Mosely. Oh my, it is literally the best thing that I have ever read guys. If you haven't read any of Kirsty Mosely's books, try them because they're all absolutely amazing.
8. Favourite apps/websites?
It'll come as no surprise that my favourite app/websites are definitely Twitter and Instagram.
9. What is your favourite leisure activity and why?
To wind down on a night I normally just sit with my headphones in and listen to music and scroll through twitter mainly because it requires no effort and it allows me to relax.
10. What would you do if you won a large amount of money?
I think at one point in everyone's life, they've sat and thought about what they would do if they won the lottery. First of all, I would probably pay off any debts and bills that needed to be paid and then take my family on holiday. I would also donate a chunk of it to charity such as Cancer Research and Comic Relief as they need the money more than I do.
11. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was watching all of my favourite YouTuber's for so long and I wanted to have a go of it myself. However, I didn't feel confident enough to start a YouTube channel therefore, I created this blog.
The bloggers I nominate to do this challenge are:
The 11 questions to answer:
1. What is your favourite season and why?
2. If you could only have one beauty product, what would it be?
3. What is your earliest memory?
4. If you could be anywhere in the world right now other than where you are, where would it be and why?
5. What is your favourite pass time?
6. If you have any, who are your favourite YouTubers?
7. What is your most precious possession?
8. What is your current favourite perfume?
9. If you have one, what is your favourite film?
10. Who is your idol?
11. If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?